Monday, September 22, 2014

FALL IS COMING IN THE MIDWEST!

 OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE
Sponsor: Oak Pond and Limited Runs
Theme: Fall is coming, leaves, trees

I'm not sure if I'm truly waiting for fall anymore - the days/nites have all become cooler.  We've put windshields on our bikes to make our biking more comfortable in the colder weather, but it means we have to pedal a bit harder because of wind drag.  Winter is beautiful - but I would really REALLY like to hang on to a late summer and a looooooooong WARM FALL!  Is that possible?

Come on over to OUTLAWZ GREETINGS and join us in this week's challenge - anything to do with fall including leaves, trees, you name it!  I took on this challenge with various cards for Halloween.  Having 4 great grandchildren to surprise with cards, I have enough incentive.  

Enjoy your fall!!
Vampire Candy corn is a freebie right now at LIMITED RUNS!
 Using a few leaves and a pumpkin, what can be more fallish! 
SWEETLY SCRAPPED - frame


OWL &  PUMPKIN from Limited Runs
Word "BOO" with ghosts (look for them!) from  BUGABOO
  

SIDENOTE:  YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE is having a great challenge right now.  Pop on over and check them out! 

1 comments:

Pat said...

Linda, I love all your cards, but that first one catches my eye with those bright colors!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!