HAPPY SUMMER AT OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGES!
"BTW, Do you like to make cards? (Of course you do, or you wouldn’t be visiting our site.) We’re looking for a few good card makers to join our team. We’re looking for a Design Team member and Guest Designers. If you’re interested, contact Alex or Linda W (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will let you know how you can have lots of fun, receive free stamps and share your cards with our followers."
Prize is 3 Digi stamps
And my creation:
USING: QKR's Pony ExpressNow it's your turn to create and link up with us! Remember these few rules:
- The sentiment must appear on the front of your card or project to be eligible to win
- YOU DO NOT have to use an image on your card. Also, non-card entries are acceptable as long as they have sentiments that are visible on the outside.
- Please only one entry per week per challenge.
- No back linking. Any projects
posted on your blog/online gallery before the start date of a challenge
should not be entered and will not be eligible for prizes.
- Please post your own creations only to the challenges.
Directions for entering a challenge:
- Go to the box under "Reply to this":
- At top of the box, you will see "link"
with a light blue square next to it. The square is for entering your
image. When you hover your cursor over the top of it, it will say
- Click the light blue square and add your photo.
- Set width to 400 pixels. Center align.
- If you are using a link, enter it into the link box.
- If you would like us to leave comment on your blog, please include your blog link here in the box with the photo.
- Click ADD REPLY.
- After you place your card in the challenge, add it to the gallery and tag it GCC061917, enter it into the JUNE Inlinkz located in the menu bar, at the top of every page, right under The Outlawz header. Click on the Inlinkz tab, then click on the "JUNE Inlinkz" tab, then the "Add your link" blue bar and enter your link. Please follow the guidelines to enter for the prizes.GCC061917
Check in on us to see EVERYONE'S CREATIONS!